THRIVING LEADERS = THRIVING CHURCHES Insights from a support Pastor, passionate about seeing The Church THRIVE.

THRIVE Leadership

#ThriveYear Weekly Reading January 25-31

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 by Brandon Stewart

Hello THRIVE YEAR participants!  It's another great week...believing that you are walking in all that God has for you this week.  I don't know about you, but the reading lately has really been stirring me...and showing me greater areas in my life where I can honor people, honor authority and honor God.  It has been reminding me we serve a God who is bigger than time...and certainly bigger than our individual situations.  I encourage you to reach out to God this week, and allow His word to come alive to you.

Monday --- 1 Chronicles 6
Tuesday--- Psalm 81, 88, 92-93
Wednesday--- 1 Chronicles 7-10
Thursday --- Psalm 102-104
Friday --- 2 Samuel 5:1-10, 1 Chronicles 11-12
Saturday--- Psalm 133
Sunday --- Psalm 106-107

This week is the start of Winter Quarter small groups at Church.  Let me know if I can help you get connected.  Have an incredible week.  THRIVE!

Filed under having  

0 comments: